Monday, June 04, 2012

Day 78

Found out today that I placed 12th overall and 3rd in the Grand Masters Elite at the Deer Creek Tri. I confirmed what I thought yesterday of my splits. I lost at least 30 seconds in T1 due to equipment problems and went out way to fast on the start of my run. The result was a slower than usual run because I had to stop and couldn't breath...lol. My workout this morning was a short intervals in the pool after a warmup I just did 5 x 100s at 1:25 for each 100 with 10 seconds rest followed by a cool down. It was a nice easy swim just to get a little loose from yesterdays race. After doing a few things with Barb I went out and road a recovery ride for one hour, keeping a low heart rate to get the legs loose as well. After my ride I weighed in at 178.4. I still feel that I can go down 5-7  more pounds.  Just going to read today and relax on the first official day of summer break. 77 days to go...lol

No comments: