Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Day 76

I slept in until 5:00am this morning after going to bed at 7:30pm the previous night. Barb and I decided to go ahead and go to the gym after we took our time getting ready. We got there around 7:00am to a mostly empty parking lot. In the pool there was another girl swimming with a coach standing on the side of the pool shouting instructions. After my warm-up, I completed 4x50 meters at a fast pace with 30 seconds rest. I did this 4 times with an easy 50 meter kick in between each set. Each 50 was done at 38-40 seconds each. When I got back home I tuned up Barb's bike and we went out for a couple of miles on a test ride. She was commenting on how fun it was, since she is down at a healthy weight since the last time she rode, (2 years ago). After getting back from our ride I went for my pacing rep ride of 45 minutes, where I rode at race pace for 90 seconds and 3 minutes of easy spinning x 4. This was a quick ride of 15 miles and came back for lunch and a quick nap. I could do this all summer long; eat, workout, eat, workout, nap, eat and sleep. I did communicate through email with one of my trainees that I'm training with in Miami about their background. The lady that I'm communicating with is Carolina, she teaches elementary and her co-worker teaches middle and high school. This means that I have to plan on teaching activities to both of them spreading out from K-12. I've done this several times with others, but with much larger groups. This will be a great session for sure. I just need to get started on developing it now.

No comments: